Serving Industry to make projects safer, faster and profitable
Serving Heavy industry, Facilities and the Painting Contractor.
Facilities and Refineries
Facility Maintenance Contractors experience some of the most harsh corrosion conditions found in the abrasive blasting business.
Storage Tanks are one of the most common structures blasted in the industry. Although a lot of tanks are the same, no jobs are created equal.
Pipeline projects keep blasting contractors on the move. Using high efficient abrasives and equipment is the key to profitability.
Bridge Contractors typically use large expensive equipment which allows them to get on and off the project quickly, around traffic requirements.
Shipyards and Marine
Shipyards blast inside large dry docks. Blasting speed is very important as they have to guarantee turn around times to the ship owners.
Hazardous coating removal projects require specialized equipment to keep the workers safe. Environmental concerns also need to be addressed.
BlastOne Project insights
We are working to make your project safer, faster and more profitable
- Use a low dust abrasive
- Rent modern equipment that has been serviced regularly
- Only use Genuine replacement parts – they wont fail when the time comes
- Use good quality PPE, the guys will work harder for longer for you
- Use robotic equipment or manipulated Equipment where possible
- Talk to someone senior at BlastOne about experiences they have had on project jobsites
- Use GMA Garnet – it’s the fastest abrasive and cleaner
- Have a well laid out store room on spare parts and consumables to save time
- Maintain your equipment – use those rain days profitably
- When blasting – extend the working day to get 10 hours of blasting, then 2 of painting.
- Use robotic equipment
- Train and time your blasters – get a competition going.
- Do daily productivity checks
- Hold Daily project management huddles with KPI reporting on what is done each day
- When buying equipment ensure you factor productivity in with your labor and onsite costs
- Always negotiate for early finish bonuses if there are penalties for delayed finishes
- Get a BlastOne productivity audit done on every major project
just a few of the Projects we’ve worked on
Sydney Harbor Bridge
Sydney Kurnell Refinery
QAL Alumina Refinery
Moomba to Whyalla Pipeline
Wind Tower Blastroom
Lemonthyme Penstock Project
ASC Shipyard in Adelaide
Samaras Steel Fabricators
We are deeply passionate about the success of our customers projects – this passion over 40 years has made us Australia’s Leading Company for Blasting and Painting Equipment and Abrasives.
Branch Locations with trained experienced staff in all major centers – we give you the support and Customer experience deserved
Largest inventories of Hire Equipment, Blasting and Painting Equipment and Hire Equipment in Australia – we can mobilize vast quantities of equipment to your jobsite the same day
Outstanding Customer Service – we try to make your day!
Your Partner from Start to Finish
MBlastOne believe in the value of a happy lifetime customer, someone whos projects run safely, on-time and on-budget. This is why BlastOne takes a partnership approach to our customers project.
Onsite Services include
Equipment and Operator Training
Preventative Management Programs (service contract)
Vendor Managed Inventory
Equipment Modernization and Retrofits